Tuesday, June 28, 2011

California Capitol Institute: Learning More About Sacramento To Help San Mateo

This week I am attending "Capitol Institute", a three-day seminar for local city officials to learn more about the legislative process in Sacramento.

During my time in Sacramento, I am observing first-hand the budget and legislative process, and discussing issues that are important to our City. One of the goals of the Institute is to give local officials a better understanding of the process in Sacramento.

I was honored to be selected to participate in this Institute after applying through the non-profit group "California Asian Pacific Islander Legislative Caucus Institute". My time in Sacramento is not using any City funds or taxpayer money.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment