Sunday, December 6, 2009

Enjoying the Holidays in San Mateo

The holiday season offers many opportunities to enjoy all that San Mateo has to offer to all it's neighbors.

This weekend my family and I enjoyed the Christmas Tree lighting ceremony hosted by the Downtown San Mateo Association (DSMA) in front of the Century San Mateo 12 Movie Theater. Thanks to the San Mateo Police and Fire Department for blocking off the street, and for the DSMA for providing hot drinks and great entertainment, including local dancer, singers, and a visit from Santa Claus arriving on a vintage fire truck!

I hope you will all join me in visiting our local shops and businesses to enjoy your holiday season!



Thanks to the Downtown San Mateo Association for a great event!




My wife Terri and daughter Katherine enjoying the Christmas Tree lighting festivities in Downtown San Mateo!

No comments:

Post a Comment