Saturday, July 13, 2013

Campaign Kick-Off: Lim for City Council 2013!

Thanks to everyone who attended my campaign kick-off last Sunday at El Sinaloense at 1622 Palm Ave.

Hosted by owner Mario Perez and a great campaign committee including Planning Commissioner Josh Hugg, Community Relations Commissioner Randy Torrijos, and Heather Stewart, the event was attended by over 50 guests.

I was honored to have California State Senator Jerry Hill give some introductory remarks before I laid out my vision for the next four years.

As the nomination period officially opens up this Monday, I look forward to sharing our accomplishments over the past four years and discuss plans for the next four years and beyond!

To find out more about my re-election campaign, go to my website at www.votedavidlim.com






No comments:

Post a Comment