Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fire Station 24

Last Monday I was pleased to give final approval with my fellow Council Members on a much needed remodel for San Mateo Fire Station 24, located on Humboldt and 4th Avenue near Downtown San Mateo.


Final approval for the project comes after months of hard work by City Staff and the Planning Commission.


The approval to rebuild Fire Station 24 into a modern, 21st Century station is part of the continued effort by me and my fellow Councilmembers to provide our fire department with the most modern equipment to keep our communities safe.


I continue to make public safety my top priority, and thank everyone involved in this project for their hard work!


To view the staff report for the approval of Station 24 from last week's meeting, click  here.


No comments:

Post a Comment